- 12 ounces refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- calories 402
- fat 13.9 g
- satfat 5.2 g
- monofat 5.9 g
- polyfat 1.8 g
- protein 22 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 205 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 657 mg
- calcium 232 mg
How to Make It
Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
Let dough stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Combine ricotta and salt in a small bowl.
Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Arrange dough on pizza stone. Spread ricotta mixture over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Combine asparagus and oil in a bowl. Top ricotta mixture with asparagus mixture, gently pressing asparagus into ricotta. Bake at 500° for 5 minutes.
Crack eggs over top of pizza (do not remove pizza from oven). Bake 4 minutes or until whites are set. Sprinkle with pepper and Parmesan. Cut into 8 slices.