Asparagus, Prosciutto and Fontina Tart
Puff pastry sheets make the perfect crust for this savory tart that features asparagus, prosciutto and lots of melted fontina cheese. Serve it as an appetizer, or for brunch or lunch.
Thaw: 40 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sheet Pepperidge FarmÂ® Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pound(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 ounce(s) prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup(s) shredded fontina cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh thyme leaves
- • Heat the oven to 400°F.
- • Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x14-inch rectangle. Place the pastry sheet onto a baking sheet. Brush the pastry sheet with the mustard. Fold over the edges 1/4 inch on all sides, crimping with a fork to form a rim.
- • Arrange the asparagus on the pastry in a single layer. Sprinkle with the prosciutto, cheese and thyme.
- • Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the asparagus is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note