Asparagus, Prosciutto and Fontina Tart
Thaw: 40 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 sheet Pepperidge FarmÂ® Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pound(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 ounce(s) prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup(s) shredded fontina cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh thyme leaves
- • Heat the oven to 400°F.
- • Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x14-inch rectangle. Place the pastry sheet onto a baking sheet. Brush the pastry sheet with the mustard. Fold over the edges 1/4 inch on all sides, crimping with a fork to form a rim.
- • Arrange the asparagus on the pastry in a single layer. Sprinkle with the prosciutto, cheese and thyme.
- • Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the asparagus is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note