Asparagus Pasta Salad
Prepare this salad in the summer as a light evening meal or as an extra-special lunch. Recipe published as Asparagus Pasta Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook.
Refrigerate: 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) fresh asparagus, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 16-ounce package(s) tricolor spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup(s) diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced ripe olives
- 1 1/2 cup(s) zesty Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- Place asparagus in a large saucepan with enough water to cover; cook until crisp-tender. Drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine asparagus with the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note