Quick, simple and delicious.
Asparagus with Lemon and Pecorino
More From Cooking Light
Total: 14 Minutes
- Calories: 53
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 118mg
- 1 pound trimmed asparagus
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce shaved pecorino Romano cheese
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cook for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add asparagus; cook 1 minute. Sprinkle evenly with lemon rind, pepper, and salt; toss to coat. Sprinkle asparagus with pecorino Romano cheese.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note