Asparagus Hollandaise Puff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 envelope(s) hollandaise sauce mix
- 3/4 pound(s) fresh asparagus (about 18 spears), trimmed
- 4 ounce(s) thinly sliced ham, julienned
- • In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter, salt and pepper to a boil. Add flour and cheese; stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- • Spread dough over the bottom of a greased 10-in. quiche pan or pie plate, forming a shell by pushing dough from center toward the edges. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until puffed around the edges and golden brown.
- • Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Add 1/2 in. of water to a large skillet; add asparagus and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
- • Arrange ham and asparagus in center of puff. Drizzle with hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note