Asparagus Ham Spirals
Appealing appetizers. From Linda Fischer: Stuttgart, Arkansas. Recipe published in Taste of Home April/May 2004.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 8-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 8-ounce carton(s) spreadable chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 4 thin rectangular slices deli ham
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- • Place asparagus in a skillet; add 1/2 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduced heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- • Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Spread cream cheese over each rectangle to within 1/4 in. of edges. Top each with ham, leaving 1/4 in. uncovered on one long side. Place two asparagus spears along the long side with the ham; roll up and press seam to seal.
- • Cut each roll into seven pieces. Place cut side down 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over spirals. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 28 appetizers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note