Asparagus Ham Quiche
This fantastic brunch dish is easy to make, has such a nice blend of flavors and looks so inviting. With the eggs, asparagus, ham and Swiss cheese baking into a hearty main dish, guests can be greeted without last-minute fussing in the kitchen. From Joyce Leach: Armstrong, Iowa. Recipe published in Taste of Home June/July 1995.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 10-ounce package(s) frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 pound(s) fully cooked ham, chopped
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In two greased 9-in. pie plates, layer the asparagus, ham, cheese and onion. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Divide mixture in half and pour over asparagus mixture in each pie plate. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note