Asparagus Ham Bake
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 6 oz evap milk
- 2 cup(s) cubed ham
- 2 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1/2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s) mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped onions
- 1 can(s) mushrooms
- 1 can(s) asparagus
- 1/2 cup(s) cornflake crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- Add water to milk to make 3/4 cups.
- Combine liquid, ham, rice, cheese, soup, onions and mushrooms.
- Spoon 1/2 mixture into casserole or 10 x 6 x 1-1/2.
- Top with cut asparagus spears.
- Add remaining ham mixture. Do not stir.
- Combine cornflake crumbs with melted butter. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jmclaughlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asparagus Ham Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles