Asparagus Ham Bake
This comforting casserole is a crowd-pleaser, so it is great for potluck suppers. From Joan Nichols: Sarina, Ontario. Recipe published as Asparagus Ham Bake in Casserole Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded American cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely chopped onion
- 1 10-ounce package(s) frozen asparagus spears, thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed cornflakes
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- • In a large bowl, combine the ham, rice, soup, milk, cheese and onion; mix well. Spoon half into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with asparagus and remaining ham mixture. Combine cornflakes crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note