Roasted Asparagus and Fontina Pizza
Yield: Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 2 slices)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Fiber: 10g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Iron: 5mg
- Sodium: 671mg
- Calcium: 131mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces asparagus
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- All-purpose flour and cornmeal
- 1 pound whole-wheat pizza dough, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Fontina cheese
- 1. Place an oven rack on lowest position and preheat to 500°F.
- 2. Combine oil and garlic. Trim asparagus; toss with salt, pepper and half of garlic mixture on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 5 minutes.
- 3. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16- by 10-inch rectangle. Generously sprinkle a second baking sheet with cornmeal. Place dough on sheet. Add cheese and asparagus, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- 4. Bake until cheese has melted and crust is crisp, about 12 minutes. Top with remaining garlic oil. Cut into 8 slices. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note