Asparagus farro salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) farro uncooked
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- 12 stalk(s) asparagus trimmed and cut on the bias
- 1 cup(s) kale stems removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled feta
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups of water and 1 cup farro to a boil and cook until just tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and transfer to large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Drizzle vinaigrette over farro and toss.
- Spritz small amount of olive oil in a saute pan on medium high heat. Toss in chopped asparagus and cook for about 2 minutes or until bright green. Add to farro. Spritz small amount of olive oil into same pan on medium heat. Toss in chopped kale and cook about 1 minute until bright green. Add to farro. Finish sald by adding the crumbled feta and fresh thyme. Toss together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeggyCourtright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asparagus farro salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads