Asparagus with Dill Vinaigrette
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 88
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 151mg
- 1 pound pencil-thin asparagus
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- Steam asparagus 2 to 3 minutes. Combine dill, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and minced shallot; toss with cooked asparagus.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note