Asparagus Dijon Chicken Fettuccine
This rich main dish has just a hint of Dijon mustard and is easily prepared using Chicken Helper Fettuccine Alfredo mix. Add a salad of tossed greens, mandarin orange segments and vinaigrette dressing alongside this tasty entrée. Use a 9-ounce package of frozen baby sweet peas, thawed, instead of the asparagus cuts. Recipe from Pillsbury.com.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 4-ounce can(s) mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1 box(es) Chicken Helper Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1/2 cup(s) hot water
- 1 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 9-ounce box(es) frozen asparagus cuts, thawed, drained
- 1. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over high heat. Add chicken, onion and mushrooms; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until outside of chicken turns white.
- 2. Stir in contents of sauce mix pouch (from Chicken Helper box), hot water, milk and mustard. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Stir in contents of uncooked pasta pouch (from Chicken Helper box); reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is tender.
- 3. Stir in asparagus. Cover; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Uncover; let stand about 5 minutes or until sauce is as thick as you'd like (sauce will thicken as it stands). Stir before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note