Asparagus with Curry Dip
Asparagus with Curry Dip gives a classic side dish an extra kick with spices like curry, horseradish, and hot sauce.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mustard-mayonnaise sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Salt to taste
- 3 to 4 lb. steamed fresh asparagus
- Stir together mayonnaise, curry powder, mustard-mayonnaise sauce, ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, onion, celery seeds, hot sauce, garlic, and salt to taste. Serve with steamed fresh asparagus.
- Note: We tested with Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise and Durkee Famous Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note