Asparagus Chicken Divan
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pound(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- • Broil chicken 4-6 in.from the heat for 6-8 minutes on both sides or until juices run clear. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and place in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cut chicken into thin slices.
- • In a small bowl, combine the soup, Worcestershire sauce and nutmeg. Spread half over asparagus. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Top with chicken. Spread remaining soup mixture over chicken; sprinkle with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Fold whipped cream into mayonnaise; spread over top. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for about 2 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note