Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) asparagus
- 3 whole(s) hard-boiled eggs
- 1 small can(s) mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) chedd grated
- Mix asparagus, eggs, and mushrooms. Put in casserole dish. Pour white sauce over asparagus. Put crumbs on top. Bake at 350 until heated through and crumbs are slightly browned.
- White sauce - mix butter, flour, salt, and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until thickened. Add grated cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asparagus Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables