Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) water
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh basil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 French bread baguette (8 ounces), cut into 12 slices and toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- • In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the asparagus; cover and boil for 2-4 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- • In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, tomatoes, basil, onions, lime juice, oil, garlic, lime peel, salt and pepper. Using a slotted spoon, spoon asparagus mixture onto bread. Sprinkle with blue cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note