Asparagus Beef Stroganoff
- 1 pound(s) boneless beef round steak, cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 4 1/2-ounce jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- Hot cooked noodles
- • In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat in butter until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the mushrooms, salt, pepper and mustard. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Add cream cheese and milk; cook and stir until cream cheese is melted.
- • In another skillet, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- • On a serving platter, arrange asparagus over noodles; top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note