Asparagus Beef Stir-Fry (tomato)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 cup(s) cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 1 8-ounce can(s) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 5-ounce package(s) sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup(s) beef broth
- 1/3 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- • In a large skillet or wok, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same pan, stir-fry the asparagus, water chestnuts, mushrooms and garlic in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- • In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and ginger until blended; pour over vegetables. Return beef to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the tomato. Serve with rice if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note