Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups
Easy and elegant appetizers with asparagus spears, roast beef slices and a cream cheese-horseradish spread. Great for parties. From Kris Krueger: Plano, Texas. Use 1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice mixed with 8 ounces of plain cream cheese and horseradish as an alternative to chive and onion cream cheese. Recipe published in Quick Cooking March/April 2004.
Refrigerate: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 36 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 8-ounce carton(s) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 to 5 tablespoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 2 5-ounce package(s) thinly sliced roast beef
- • In a large skillet, bring 1-1/2 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- • In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and horseradish. Pat beef slices dry with paper towels. Spread each slice with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture; top with an asparagus spear. Roll up tightly. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note