Asparagus Appetizer Roll-ups
This is a wonderful warm appetizer for springtime entertaining. It's perfect for showers and also makes a tasty first course for Easter dinner. Recipe published in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook .
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 slice(s) white bread, crusts removed
- 1 8-ounce container(s) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 24 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- • Flatten bread with a rolling pin. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, onions and bacon. Spread mixture over bread slices. Cut asparagus to fit bread; place two spears on each bread slice. Roll up bread and place, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- • Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note