Asparagus-and-Goat Cheese Salad
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 large head Bibb lettuce, torn
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Basil Vinaigrette
- Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
- Cook in boiling salted water to cover 3 minutes or until crisp- tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt. Top lettuce with asparagus, goat cheese, tomatoes, and pine nuts. Drizzle with Basil Vinaigrette before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads