Asparagus and Beets with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1\2 pound(s) beets, chiogga scrubbed & trimmed
- 1 pound(s) asparagus cut into 2-inch lengths
- s&p to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place beets in small baking dish with 1/4 inch water. Cover dish and roast beets until tender, 35 to 40 minutes. While beets are roasting, make vinaigrette (below).
- When beets are cool enough to handle, peel and cut into wedges. Place in serving bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
- Bring small pot of water to boil. Drop in asparagus and cook for 2 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Pat dry. Toss asparagus with beets and season with s&p.
- Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon minced Meyer lemon zest
- 2 Tblsp Meyer lemon juice
- 1 Tblsp Champagne or Sherry vinegar
- 6 Tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk first 3 ingrediants and then slowly whisk in oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes