- 4 Morningstar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties® Veggie Burgers
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen oriental blend mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Cut MORNINGSTAR FARMS GARDEN VEGGIE PATTIES into 1/2-inch strips. Set aside. Combine bouillon and hot water. Set aside.
In wok or 12-inch frypan, heat oil. Add mixed vegetables and MORNINGSTAR FARMS GARDEN VEGGIE PATTIES. Stir-fry about 5 minutes or until vegetables are hot. Stir in broth, noodles, and lemon pepper. Continue to stir-fry about 3 minutes longer or until noodles are hot. Remove from heat and toss with parsley flakes and cheese. Serve hot.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.