This was pretty tasty and fairly easy to put together. I forgot to include the cilantro, but otherwise made it as directed.
Asian Vegetable Stir-Fry
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Carbohydrate: 21.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 432mg
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Calcium: 96mg
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 pound asparagus
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper strips
- 1 cup chopped green onions (about 3)
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Snap off tough ends of asparagus; cut into 3-inch pieces, and place in a large bowl. Add peas, bell pepper, and onions; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger, salt, and garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add vegetable mixture; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce mixture; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until thick and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note