Asian Turkey Sandwich With Hoisin Mayonnaise
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 small carrot
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 sandwich rolls, split
- 4 ounce(s) thinly sliced roasted turkey
- 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut the cucumber and carrot into long, thin strips. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and hoisin sauce. Dividing evenly, spread the rolls with the mayonnaise mixture and fill with the turkey, mint, scallion, cucumber, and carrot; season with ¼ teaspoon salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note