Asian Turkey Sandwich With Hoisin Mayonnaise
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 small carrot
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 sandwich rolls, split
- 4 ounce(s) thinly sliced roasted turkey
- 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut the cucumber and carrot into long, thin strips. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and hoisin sauce. Dividing evenly, spread the rolls with the mayonnaise mixture and fill with the turkey, mint, scallion, cucumber, and carrot; season with ¼ teaspoon salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes