Paired this with Firecracker Grilled Salmon yesterday and the meal was fantastic. Doubled the recipe so kids and I could have leftovers to take for lunch.
Asian Summer Salad
Try this pasta salad dressed in flavors of ginger for the ultimate Asian Summer Salad.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 8-oz. pkg. thin spaghetti, uncooked and broken into fourths
- 3/4 cup carrot, peeled and cut into 2-inch strips
- 3/4 cup zucchini, cut into 2-inch strips
- 3/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- 3/4 pound deli roast turkey, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- Garnish: chopped peanuts, chopped fresh cilantro
- Ginger Dressing:
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except Ginger Dressing and garnish. In a separate bowl, whisk together all ingredients for Ginger Dressing. Pour over salad; toss. Refrigerate one hour; garnish as desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes