Asian Style Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 teaspoon(s) oil
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 16-ounce bag(s) frozen sugar snap peas
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes until tender.
- 2. Stir in soy sauce, garlic pepper seasoning and ginger. Add sugar snap peas; toss to coat well. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 5 minutes or until peas are heated through. Season with additional garlic pepper seasoning, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note