Asian-Style Orange Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 4 (1/2 lbs.) bone-in chicken breast halves with skin
- 1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce with the brown sugar, orange juice concentrate, garlic, orange zest, ginger, salt and pepper. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish, skin side up.
- 2. Roast the chicken in the center of the oven for 25 minutes, basting with the sauce 4 times, until the chicken is just cooked through and nicely glazed. Turn on the broiler and broil the chicken until browned, about 2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian-Style Orange Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes