3 wraps make a very fresh light supper - just spicy enough from the crushed red pepper but wouldn't want any hotter.
Asian-Style Lettuce Wraps
You can use rotisserie chicken from your grocery store's deli department in this recipe to save time. For added crunch, stir chopped cucumber or diced water chestnuts into the chicken mixture. Serve with an Asian dipping sauce or peanut sauce, if desired.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 1.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 7.6g
- Carbohydrate: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 151mg
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 10mg
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 12 small, tender Bibb or iceberg lettuce leaves, rinsed, drained, and dried
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add shredded chicken and herbs, and toss to combine. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon about 2 1/2 tablespoons chicken mixture in center of each lettuce leaf.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note