Marinate: 3 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Leaf lettuce and tomato slices, optional
- • Shape meat into six patties; place in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic and pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade over the patties. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- • Grill burgers, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- • Serve on hamburger buns with lettuce leaves and tomato slices if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note