Asian Stir-Fry with Shrimp
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) fresh or frozen medium shrimp
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Asian chili sauce (Sriracha sauce)
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil or olive oil
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 3 8oz package(s) refrigerated spaghetti-shape noodle substitute such as House Foods Tofu Shirataki brand
- 12 ounce(s) fresh stir-fry vegetable medley (such as Dole brand)
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onions (2) (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- Thaw shrimp if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and Asian chili sauce; set aside.
- In a 12-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the canola oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic, and ginger to hot oil. Stir-fry about 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque. Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside. Meanwhile, drain and rinse the noodle substitute; pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil in the skillet. Add vegetables to hot oil; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add noodle substitute and hoisin sauce mixture to the vegetables in skillet; stir to coat. Return shrimp to skillet; toss together until heated through. Divide among four bowls. If desired, sprinkle with sliced green onions. Drizzle with sesame oil. Serve immediately (sauce will thin as it stands).
- Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Servings Per Recipe: 4, iron: (mg) 2, chol.: (mg) 130, vit. A: (IU) 154, Polyunsaturated fat: (g) 3, Monosaturated fat: (g) 5, carb.: (g) 18, sat. fat: (g) 1, pro.: (g) 22, sugar: (g) 6, fiber: (g) 5, Trans fatty acid: (g) 0, vit. C: (mg) 3, Thiamin: (mg) 0, Fat, total: (g) 10, cal.: (kcal) 246, sodium: (mg) 631, Cobalamin (Vit. B12): (µg) 1, calcium: (mg) 53, Potassium: (mg) 183, Niacin: (mg) 2, Riboflavin: (mg) 0, Folate: (µg) 9, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6): (mg) 0,
- Diabetic Exchanges
- Fat (d.e): 1.5, Lean Meat (d.e): 2.5, Starch (d.e): 0.5, Vegetables (d.e): 2
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jrich9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Stir-Fry with Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes