Asian Stir Fry Sauce
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons Argo® Corn Starch
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Spice Islands Crushed Red or Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light Syrup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
STIR corn starch, brown sugar and crushed red pepper together in a small saucepan or 1-quart microwave-safe dish. Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
COOK over medium heat (or microwave on high (100%) for 2 minutes) stirring occasionally. Heat until mixture boils for 1 full minute. Cook and stir an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until thickened to a syrup-like consistency.
DRIZZLE over your favorite stir-fry just before serving. Also delicious as a glaze for grilled meats. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments