Asian Spinach Salad
This superfast salad combines nutrient-rich spinach with crunchy ramen noodles, Asian veggies, and a light honey-ginger vinaigrette dressing.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 373
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fat: 5.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 26.6g
- Carbohydrate: 57g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Iron: 4.6mg
- Sodium: 656mg
- Calcium: 111mg
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1 (7-ounce) package baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen cooked chopped chicken breast, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) package frozen snow peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- Discard seasoning packet in package of noodles. Crumble noodles.
- Place 2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates. Top evenly with of noodles, chicken, and next 3 ingredients.
- Combine honey and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Spoon about 2 1/2 tablespoons honey mixture over each salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This