Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 8 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil
- 1/2 cup(s) red pepper sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds toasted
- You can also add chicken to this salad, to make a complete meal! I haven't tried that yet.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water, according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the dressing. In a microwave-safe dish, heat the canola oil, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes, in the microwave on high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add the honey and soy sauce and mix well.
- Combine the drained pasta with the dressing in a large bowl until the pasta is well coated. Cover and chill for several hours.
- When ready to serve, mix in the basil, green onions, bell pepper (and chicken, if desired). Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dandylin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note