Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 8 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil
- 1/2 cup(s) red pepper sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds toasted
- You can also add chicken to this salad, to make a complete meal! I haven't tried that yet.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water, according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the dressing. In a microwave-safe dish, heat the canola oil, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes, in the microwave on high heat for 1-2 minutes. Add the honey and soy sauce and mix well.
- Combine the drained pasta with the dressing in a large bowl until the pasta is well coated. Cover and chill for several hours.
- When ready to serve, mix in the basil, green onions, bell pepper (and chicken, if desired). Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dandylin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes