Totally Yum! I actually get a craving for them now and then. Nice change from the everyday. Made just like it says.
Asian Slaw Dogs
Prep: 20 min., Grill: 7 min. Squeezing the juice from grated ginger is easy and adds fresh flavor to this Asian-inspired slaw. To easily release the juice, press the ginger against the back of your measuring spoon using a finger.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (16-oz.) package OSCAR MAYER Premium Jumbo Beef Franks
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, divided
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 (4-inch) piece fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-oz.) package broccoli slaw
- Toppings: crumbled ramen noodles, fresh cilantro sprigs, lime wedges
- Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Brush hot dogs with 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce.
- Grill hot dogs, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, turning occasionally. Grill buns, split sides down, covered with grill lid, 1 minute or until grill marks appear.
- Grate ginger using the large holes of a box grater to equal 2 Tbsp. Squeeze juice from grated ginger into a medium bowl; discard solids. Add mayonnaise, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 2 Tbsp. hoisin sauce, stirring to combine. Add slaw, tossing to coat.
- Serve grilled hot dogs in buns with slaw mixture and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note