- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Asian chili garlic sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound large peeled, deveined shrimp (about 24)
- 1/2 pound zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 in. thick
- 2 ounces flat rice-stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint
- 4 cups lightly packed torn butter or red-leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- calories 340
- caloriesfromfat 42 %
- protein 27 g
- fat 16 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- carbohydrate 22 g
- fiber 2.5 g
- sodium 1100 mg
- cholesterol 172 mg
How to Make It
Whisk together garlic, lime zest and juice, sauces, ginger, and oil in a small bowl. Toss shrimp and zucchini in a medium bowl with 1/4 cup sauce mixture to coat.
Heat grill to medium (350° to 450°). Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water, and chill until ready to use.
Thread shrimp and zucchini alternately on 8 metal skewers (8 to 10 in.). Oil cooking grate, using tongs and a wad of oiled paper towels. Grill skewers, turning once, until shrimp are cooked through and zucchini are tender-crisp, about 7 minutes total.
Whisk vinegar into small bowl of sauce mixture to make salad dressing. In a medium bowl, toss mint, butter lettuce, rice noodles, cilantro, and red onion with dressing until coated. Divide salad among plates and set skewers alongside each serving.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.