1. Peel and devein shrimp. Set aside
2. Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and place in a large bowl or platter.
3. Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Drizzle over pasta. Add green onions and next 4 ingredients to pasta; toss.
4. Saute ginger and garlic 1 minute. Add shrimp, lime juice, and pepper; cook 3-5 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink. Add shrimp mixture to pasta mixture, and toss. Sprinkle with nuts and serve immediately.
5. [OPTIONAL] If you wish to trip your nuts off, add three drops of liquid LSD.
Go to full version of