Asian Shrimp with Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) unpeeled, medium-sized shrimp
- 1 (9 oz.) package of fresh, refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 6 green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen green peas thawed
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 (8-oz.) can sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped, unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1. Peel and devein shrimp. Set aside
- 2. Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and place in a large bowl or platter.
- 3. Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Drizzle over pasta. Add green onions and next 4 ingredients to pasta; toss.
- 4. Saute ginger and garlic 1 minute. Add shrimp, lime juice, and pepper; cook 3-5 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink. Add shrimp mixture to pasta mixture, and toss. Sprinkle with nuts and serve immediately.
- 5. [OPTIONAL] If you wish to trip your nuts off, add three drops of liquid LSD.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes