Asian Shrimp with Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) unpeeled, medium-sized shrimp
- 1 (9 oz.) package of fresh, refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 6 green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen green peas thawed
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1 (8-oz.) can sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped, unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- 1. Peel and devein shrimp. Set aside
- 2. Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and place in a large bowl or platter.
- 3. Stir together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Drizzle over pasta. Add green onions and next 4 ingredients to pasta; toss.
- 4. Saute ginger and garlic 1 minute. Add shrimp, lime juice, and pepper; cook 3-5 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink. Add shrimp mixture to pasta mixture, and toss. Sprinkle with nuts and serve immediately.
- 5. [OPTIONAL] If you wish to trip your nuts off, add three drops of liquid LSD.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note