Asian Shrimp Salad
Yusuan Smithson, 54, Annapolis, Md.
"In warmer weather I grill the shrimp, but this refreshing salad satisfies year-round."
More From Allyou
Chill: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 86mg
- Sodium: 740mg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange segments (in juice), drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup bottled Asian vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, ginger and honey. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes.
- 2. Place lettuce and mandarin oranges in a large bowl. Drain shrimp; discard marinade. In a large skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring once or twice, until pink, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- 3. Place shrimp in bowl with lettuce and orange segments. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss. Divide among 4 plates, sprinkle with almonds and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This