- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange segments (in juice), drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup bottled Asian vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- calories 317
- fat 20 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 16 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 86 mg
- sodium 740 mg
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, ginger and honey. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes.
Place lettuce and mandarin oranges in a large bowl. Drain shrimp; discard marinade. In a large skillet, warm oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring once or twice, until pink, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Place shrimp in bowl with lettuce and orange segments. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss. Divide among 4 plates, sprinkle with almonds and serve.