Asian Shrimp & Peanut Stir-Fry
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook eggs, stirring frequently, until set. Remove eggs to large serving bowl and set aside.
Meanwhile season shrimp, if desired with salt and pepper. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to same skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir shrimp and remaining ingredients into eggs.
Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note