ASIAN SESAME SALMON
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/3 cup(s) green onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 pound(s) salmon filets
- mix honey, green onions, soy sauce and all of the spices EXCEPT red pepper in small bowl until well blended. Stir in the red pepper to taste, if desired. Place salmon in 13 x 9 baking dish spoon honey mixture evenly over salmon.
- Roast salmon in preheated 375* oven 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with honey mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by saintscare and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
ASIAN SESAME SALMON Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes