This is packed with flavor and fresh veggies. Could be a family meal or worthy of entertaining guests.
Asian Sesame Noodles with Chicken
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Stephana Bottom
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 440
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 21g
- Carbohydrate: 51g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 488mg
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti
- Salt and pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, trimmed
- 3/4 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 small cucumber, seeded, sliced and cut crosswise into thin strips
- 1 ripe plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, according to package directions, until al dente. Reserve 1 cup cooking water and drain pasta in a colander.
- 2. Lightly oil a ridged grill pan; place over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until just cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board to cool slightly. Chop chicken.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, crushed red pepper and ginger until blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Add pasta and reserved water to bowl and toss to coat. Add chicken, cucumber and tomato; toss. Arrange pasta on a serving platter and garnish with scallions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes