Asian Salmon Wraps
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 36.8g
- Carbohydrate: 35.0g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 1018mg
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fiber: 12.9g
- Calcium: 102mg
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 4 (9-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas (such as Toufayan)
- 4 cups shredded napa (Chinese) cabbage
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add almonds and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until toasted. Spoon into a medium bowl. Return pan to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pepper evenly over both sides of fish. Add fish to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Break fish into chunks. Add fish and water chestnuts to almond mixture in bowl.
- Combine hoisin sauce and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Add 1/4 cup hoisin sauce mixture to fish mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Spread remaining hoisin sauce mixture evenly over tortillas. Spoon 1 cup cabbage and 1 1/4 cups salmon mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches