- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 4 (9-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas (such as Toufayan)
- 4 cups shredded napa (Chinese) cabbage
- calories 380
- fat 10.2 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- protein 36.8 g
- carbohydrate 35.0 g
- cholesterol 61 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 1018 mg
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fiber 12.9 g
- calcium 102 mg
How to Make It
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add almonds and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until toasted. Spoon into a medium bowl. Return pan to medium-high heat.
Sprinkle pepper evenly over both sides of fish. Add fish to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Break fish into chunks. Add fish and water chestnuts to almond mixture in bowl.
Combine hoisin sauce and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Add 1/4 cup hoisin sauce mixture to fish mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Spread remaining hoisin sauce mixture evenly over tortillas. Spoon 1 cup cabbage and 1 1/4 cups salmon mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up.