Asian Salmon Burgers
A mixture of mayonnaise and soy sauce give these Salmon Burgers Asian flavor. Don't forget to toss on some scallions for their vitamin K which builds strong bones.
Yield: Makes 4 burgers (serving size: 1 asian salmon burger)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 393
- Fat: 14.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 6.8g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 401mg
- Calcium: 62mg
- 1 recipe Salmon Burgers
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayo
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 4 (1.6-oz) sesame seed buns, toasted
- 1. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse salmon, panko, and egg white until salmon is finely chopped.
- 2. Form salmon into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (5-7 minutes per side). Combine mayonnaise and soy sauce. Serve burgers with desired toppings and buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note