Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Ramon beef noodles crushed
- 15 ounce(s) Cole Slaw
- 1 cup(s) Toasted Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup(s) Sunflower kernels
- 4 stalk(s) Scallions (green onions) sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) white vinegar
- 2 package(s) Ramon seasoning
- Layer first five ingredients (Noodles,Cole Slaw,Almonds,Sunflower kernels & Scallions)
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over salad. Chill overnight. Mix well before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShariSerletic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Asian Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads