This was okay. The flavor was good but the brussels sprouts soaked up so much liquid it was like eating a sponge with fish sauce. I would recommend making sure you have the full pound of brussels sprouts and don't let them sit to long.
Asian Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
Total: 55 Minutes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place Brussels sprouts in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, tossing to coat. Arrange sprouts on pan, cut sides down, and bake 30 minutes or until tender and browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. Stir in cranberries, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 3. Whisk together fish sauce, chili-garlic sauce, and 1 teaspoon canola oil in a large bowl. Stir in cranberry mixture.
- 4. Add roasted Brussels sprouts to cranberry mixture, and toss to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note