This recipe was a big hit with the whole family - kids included. It added a yummy Asian flavor to the broccoli. I used 2T of sriracha sauce instead of the chili garlic sauce and minced garlic instead of the paste. I didn't have any ginger so I left that out.
Asian Roasted Broccoli
- 1 pound(s) Broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Brown sugar dark or light
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger paste Such as Gourmet Garden
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic paste Such as Gourmet Garden
- Preheat over to 425 degrees. Mix Chili garlic sauce and next 6 ingredients (through garlic paste) well, pour over broccoli florets and mix well to coat. Spread broccoli mixture evenly on a flat baking pan and place in over for 15 to 25 minutes depending on your desired degree of doneness (we like ours a little less crisp).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cantsitstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note